Law & Sport - My Passions
The book includes over 150 photos and documents, some of them even 100 years old. It is available from Amazon in both formats, paperback and e-book.
G. Bubnik has written an autobiography filled with human interest stories detailing successively:
- his youth under Nazi occupation during WWII, and how the holocaust affected it,
- he also reveals brave, compassionate acts of assistance to his family by individual Germans - acts that were later reciprocated in-kind,
- life at the Harvard Law School, his perception thereof and of the U.S. in general
- 30 years of judging top international competitions in Figure Skating,
- his dedicated fight against doping in sport both on national and international level,
- his role in Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan scandal at the 1994 Olympics in Lillehammer,
- his work of the Official Investigator of the judging scandal involving French and Russian Figure Skating Judges at the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City,
- the work and problems of the International Skating Union during the period 1996 - 2010,
- exceptional and exciting experiences from his travels around the whole globe,
- meeting Royalties, Head of States and Prime Ministers.